Labuan Bajo - Komodo - Labuan Bajo
3 Days 2 Night Cruise
Day 1 : Labuan Bajo – Sabolan Island
On arrival in Labuan Bajo our representative will be waiting for you at the new airport. A welcome drink will be served once you arrive on our vessel. A full safety briefing will be given before room allocation and orientation. Lunch will be served while we will sail towards Sabolan Island. Sabolan Island is a great place for water activities. Here you will be able to snorkel, dive, kayak, or ride on our banana boat. Diving and snorkeling at this site is recommended. The soft corals and large gorgonians are excellent. The impressive fish life makes this site even more inviting. In the late evening, the boat will sail to Rinca.
Meals : Lunch and dinner
Day 2 : Rinca – Komodo National Park – Pink Beach
We arrive in Rinca early in the morning. After breakfast onboard, we will go ashore and trek around the National Park for around three or four hours looking for the famous Komodo Dragons. Lunch will be served onboard, while we sail for Pink Beach. We arrive at the famous Pink Beach for more water activities on the clear water and pink sandy beach. Snorkeling and diving are recommended for coral and fish lovers. Fish lovers often find turtles here and excellent corals. Weather permitting, we will have a dinner barbeque on the beach. After the barbeque, we will set the boat to go back to Labuan Bajo.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Day 3 : Labuan Bajo
Breakfast will be served on board. After breakfast, preparation for disembarkation will take place. Our representative will take you to the airport. We wish you a safe trip ahead and hope to see you again.
Meals : Breakfast
Facilities and Services onboard:
- 11 (eleven) air- conditioned cabins with private bathroom
- A tray of toiletries in each cabin
- Air-conditioned dining room
- 24 hour tea and coffee making facilities
- Vegetarian food available on request
- Easy access swim/boarding platform
- Fresh water on deck shower
- Warm towel after night diving
Note: For Cruise Program with Diving
- Laundry and Bar
- TV, Karaoke & Video CD entertainment units
- Complete scuba dive equipment
Note: Only available when there is an advance booking for diving with a minimum of 2 divers.
- Snorkel equipment
- Full-board accommodation & meals.
- Tea/coffee, spring water, tea-time snacks.
- Transfer to & from vessel between airport in Labuan Bajo.
- Certified Tour Guided.
- Certified Dive Master.
Note: Only available when there is an advance booking prior to the cruise with a minimum of 2 divers.
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Use of snorkeling and fishing gear
- Harbor and anchor fees.
- Government Tax.
- International/domestic airfare and airport tax
- Komodo National Park entrance fee
- Alcohol and soft drinks
- Gratuities to guide and crew
- Laundry service
IMPORTANT NOTE !
The Captain, Dive master and Cruise director reserve the right to change the following Itinerary and the particular services if required due to the weather condition or safety issues.